Nurse Practitioner - Akron General Surgical Associates - Partners Physician Group - AGP
Partners Physician Group has an immediate opening for a semi-full-time Nurse Practitioner (30 hours per week) in its surgical practice. Working in collaboration with the office manager and under the direct supervision of the physician, the Nurse Practitioner provides primary care to patients acting as an assistant to physicians in the office following established standards and practices.Duties include:
- Work in MD office setting seeing post-operative patients and screening pre-surgical patients.
- Facilitate EMR documentation.
- Assist in critical care rounds.
- Facilitate coordination with other specialists regarding mutually shared patients. - Promote new therapies with other practices.
- Help with the clinical documentation for clinical research.
Qualifications: BSN Master's degree preferred. Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program. Current license to practice in the State of Ohio. Certificate of Authority to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner. One year professional nursing experience in a physician office setting. Good written and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent analytical and decision making skills. Maintains current Basic Life Support (BLS). Must be able to work 5 eight- hour days per week.
Apply Online. Resume may be submitted upon completion of application.
Human Resources, Division of Recruitment and Retention
Akron General Health System
400 Wabash Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44307
Akron General Health System is an equal opportunity employer.