A team approach to caring for our patients
Learning that you or someone you love has breast cancer was not part of your plan for life. It is upsetting, and finding the right partner for treatment is the first item on your list. Our multidisciplinary breast health team – your team - is ready to create a customized treatment plan aimed at the best possible outcome.
The Breast Health team includes:
- A fellowship-trained breast imaging radiologist
- Fellowship-trained breast surgeons
- General surgeons with expertise in breast health
- Medical and radiation oncologists
- Medical genetics counselors
- Plastic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Clinical trial specialists
Our patients never go through treatment alone. They are guided and supported by a highly skilled team that feels more like family. We have access to the most current scientific evidence available and are here to support you in finding your own path of healing. Your treatment consultation will be scheduled by our dedicated breast health nurse and will include a visit with a breast surgeon.
After treatment is recommended, we will continue to:
- Schedule all necessary tests and procedures for you
- Work side-by-side with your physicians to coordinate care every step of the way
- Guide you through your treatment, providing continuous education and support
- Continually meet and discuss your care and review your progress as a team
What is Breast Cancer?
Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
Date Updated: 20-AUG-2015