You can support the life-changing work of Edwin Shaw Rehabilitation by making a donation to the Akron General Foundation. Gifts of all sizes are needed and deeply appreciated. 100 percent of your gift will be used to benefit the patients and clients served by Edwin Shaw.
- Funding for therapy kitchen
- Funding important research to aid the treatment of individuals with a life-changing injury or illness
- The purchase of therapy equipment to help patients achieve quicker recoveries at the main campus in Cuyahoga Falls and our outpatient Rehabilitation Centers.
If you are interested in making a contribution to Edwin Shaw, we invite you to make a gift:
- In honor of special occasions, like the successful completion of rehab or birthdays.
- In memory of loved ones.
- Bequests in your estate, endowment gifts or other planned gifts will give you the satisfaction of knowing that your gift is helping individuals with disabilities rebuild their lives following disabling accidents, illnesses or addictions to alcohol and other drugs.
Donations for Edwin Shaw are accepted via check, cash, appreciated securities, or credit card. Please send your check to the Akron General Foundation at 1 Akron General Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44307 or for questions, please call 330.344.6888.