A Rehab Nurse May Call You
Patients will receive a follow-up phone call 90 days after their discharge asking you about your care. This is to check on your progress and allows us to keep our standards of care high.
The satisfaction of our patients and families is very important to us. You may receive a patient satisfaction survey before you go home. We hope you are able to rate Edwin Shaw Rehab as VERY GOOD in every category. If you feel that you would not be able to do so, please let your nursing manager know.
Support groups provide a means for patients and families to learn, manage and cope with a new lifestyle based on the patient's ability. The following support groups meet regularly at Edwin Shaw:
- The Stroke Support Group: 330-436-0966
- TBI Community Clubhouse: 330-724-4000
- Heads Up No Boundaries (Traumatic Brain Injury): 330-673-8347
- Modified Outpatient Rehabilitation Education Program: 330-436-0950
- Chemical Dependency Treatment Program
- Cuyahoga Falls: 330-436-0950
- Health & Wellness - West: 330-665-8179
- Amputee Support Group: 330-436-0966
A wide array of traditional and specialized outpatient programs are available at Edwin Shaw Rehab. These services are offered at five locations: Lakemore, west Akron on White Pond Drive, Hudson on Corporate Drive, Akron on Grant Street and Cuyhoga Falls on Tallmadge Road.
Date Updated: 27-MAY-2010