Be prepared. In the event of an emergency, you want family, friends and EMS to know that you want to be evaluated and treated as quickly as possible and that you prefer Akron General. With five locations, we’re sure to be nearby.
Akron General’s Take Me There card also gives you money saving opportunities and special benefits all year long including:
Date Updated: 30-JUN-2014
- 20% off your enrollment fee when you join Akron General LifeStyles, an award winning, medically supervised exercise and membership program. (one discount offer per membership, not valid with any other offer)
- $1 off parking at Akron General Medical Center (discount applies to parking garages)
- 10% off LifeStyles Personal Training – 8 Session Package (offer available to both members and non-members one time during the calendar year)
- 10% off Red Cross Swim Lessons at LifeStyles – a variety of levels and courses (offer available to both members and non-members one time during the calendar year)
- 10% off Akron General’s Pregnancy, Childbirth and Infant Care classes (one discount offer per class, not valid with any other offers)
- 20% off Retail items in Visiting Nurse Service Equipment & Supply store located at Akron General Medical Center, 400 Wabash Ave., Akron and the Summit County Store, 160 Opportunity Parkway, Suite 101, Akron. Discount does not apply to items covered by insurance.
- At Akron General Lodi Community Hospital, we promise your emergency needs will be evaluated within 15 minutes, and you'll be examined by a doctor within 45 minutes of arrival time. If that time is exceeded during your visit, you are eligible for a $50 gift certificate for the local outlet mall.
- 10% off any service at Studio V Salon & Spa, located in Akron General’s Health & Wellness Center – West. Call 330-665-8010 to schedule your appointment today.