Getting and keeping women healthy is key our goal. Through clinical studies in obstetrics and gynecological health, our researchers are exploring new and better ways to provide treatment, prevention and hope to women with special health issues or at an increased risk for disease.
Gynecology Clinicial Trials
1. Rouse AG, Gil KM, Davis K. Diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis in the pregnant patient in an acute care setting. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 279(4):545-9, 2009.
2. James S, Gil KM, Myers N, Stewart J. Effect of parity on gestational age at delivery in multiple gestation pregnancies. J Perinatol. 2009; 29(1):13-9.
3. Gil KM, Somerville AM, Cichowski S, Savitski JL. Distress and quality of life characteristics associated with seeking surgical treatment for stress urinary incontinence. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2009 Feb 5;7(1):8, 2009.
4. Bazan SE, Hatjis CG, Horattas M. A novel approach to maternal primary hyperparathyroidism in pregnancy. The Female Patient 2008;33:23-24.
5. Palmieri RT, Wilson MA, Iversen ES et al (E Jenison). Polymorphism in the IL18 gene and epithelial ovarian cancer in non-Hispanic white women. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008; 17(12):3567-72.
6. Powell J, Gilo N, Foote M, Gil KM, Lavin JP. Vacuum and forceps training in residency: experience and self reported competency. J Perinatol. 2007 Jun;27(6):343-6.
Editorial accompanying paper: Shaffer BL, Caughey AB. Forceps delivery: potential benefits and a call for continued training. J Perinatol. 2007 Jun;27(6):327-8.
7. Foote M, Rouse A, Gil KM, Crane S, Lavin Jr. JP. Successful pregnancy following both endometrial ablation and uterine artery embolization. Fertil Steril. 2007 Dec;88(6):1676.
8. Gil KM, Gibbons H, Jenison EJ, Hopkins MP, von Gruenigen VE. Baseline characteristics influencing quality of life in women undergoing gynecologic oncology surgery. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2007; 175:25.
9. von Gruenigen VE, Gibbons HE, Gibbins K, Jenison EL, Hopkins MP. Surgical treatments for vulvar and vaginal dysplasia: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109(4):942-7.
Chapters from: The 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Domino FJ, Ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Hopkins M, Zeller K, Jenison E. Endometrial cancer and uterine sarcoma, 2007-2008.
Hopkins M, Huynh A, Jenison E. Vaginal malignancy, 2007-2010.
Hopkins M, Gilo N, Jenison E. Vulvar malignancy, 2007, 2008.
Hopkins M, Wolfe K, Jenison E. Vulvar malignancy, 2009, 2010.
Hopkins M, Byler J, Jenison E. Vulvovaginitis, estrogen deficient, 2007-2008.
Jenison E, Hopkins M, James S. Uterine myomas, 2007-2008.
Jenison E, Hopkins M, Smelcer P. Uterine myomas, 2009.