PPG is a fully owned subsidiary of Akron General Partners, a member of the Akron General Health System.
- We are service-oriented, providing assistance in making practices a success.
- PPG provides efficiencies for physicians in managing their offices to help decrease overhead an reduce time required in managing the practice.
- Quality...one simple word that is so important to our success as a group. We are committed to bringing on only the finest physicians into the group.
- Relationships — PPG builds relationships that are based upon trust, fairness and honesty.
- Life outside of practice — PPG provides conveniences to our members, offering services and benefits for physicians and their families to improve life inside and outside of practice.
Group success is interdependent with providing outstanding patient satisfaction; committee involvement within PPG; working with medical students and residents; and participating in community involvement.
Physicians interested in opportunities with PPG can contact me at 330-344-4001.
President and Chief Medical Officer
See a List of Akron General Partners Physician Group Practices
Go back to Akron General Partners Physician Group Information
Date Updated: 03-AUG-2010