Why is LifeStyles different than other gyms, clubs or fitness centers?
The special knowledge and attention of credentialed exercise physiologists, athletic and personal trainers, registered dieticians, nutritionists and wellness experts. LifeStyles has received numerous national awards and has been named one of the Top 100 Clubs in the nation by Club Industry Magazine.
LifeStyles has convenient hours, state-of-the-art equipment, spacious exercise areas, programs for individuals of all ages, personal training and more - all at a price you can afford. Our programs are designed to improve members' health as well as support patient recovery.
Akron General Health & Wellness Center – Green
1940 Town Park Boulevard
Uniontown, OH 44685
Akron General Health & Wellness Center – West
4125 Medina Road
Akron, OH 44333
Akron General Health & Wellness Center – North
4300 Allen Road
Stow, OH 44224
Your progress is monitored and evaluated so you can feel safe and comfortable.
Benefits of LifeStyles Membership
- Free fitness assessment and exercise prescription with one of our exercise professionals
- Free 24 hour nutrition analysis performed by a registered dietitian
- Free admittance to the Healthy Educational Lecture series and Permanent Weight Loss Revealed Seminars
- Discounts on some Wellness Service programs
- Access to other medical fitness centers around the country
Whether you’re looking for family activities, how to improve your individual health or decrease your businesses bottom line, we have a membership to suit you. Members may use both of our locations, in West Akron, Stow and in Green.
Ask our friendly membership representatives about Akron General LifeStyles by calling 330-896-5000 in Green, 330-665-8100 in west Akron, 330-945-3100 in Stow, or by filling out a request for information online.