Whether you’re looking for family activities, how to improve your individual health or decrease your businesses bottom line, we have a membership to suit you. Members may use any of our locations, in Green, Stow and Montrose.
Ask our friendly membership representatives about Akron General LifeStyles by calling 330-896-5000 in Green, 330-945-3100 in Stow, or 330-665-8100 in Montrose, or by filling out a request for information online.
Perfect for one. This membership is definitely affordable and designed to meet the individual’s needs.
This membership is ideal for two. It requires that both members are recognized as being legally married to one another as defined by Ohio law.
A family membership includes a married couple and all dependents ages 23 and under. Special facility hours are available for dependents to use the facility.
Please note that dependents are defined as being 23 years of age or younger and receiving parental support. Dependents are extended membership privileges under the Family membership. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 yrs. or older.
LifeStyles offers two levels of corporate memberships, which include a menu of wellness and business-related services. These benefits include:
- Company listed on LifeStyles Corporate Directory (Wall of Fame) located in the main lobbies of all locations
- Unlimited complimentary corporate guest passes for out-of-town business clients
- Room rental discount on use of conference center facilities
- Annual computerized Health Risk Appraisals and physical assessment of all company employees
- Quarterly brown bag lunch seminars on a variety of health and wellness related topics
- Quarterly corporate activity day available to all company employees