Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled
Your doctor may indicate tests to be completed prior
to your surgery. However, some patients will not
be required to have tests but come to the hospital
to have a health and physical evaluation by a doctor
and nurse. Your evaluation and/or testing may take
one to two hours to complete.
- You may eat and drink as normal
prior to your pre-surgical testing appointment,
unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
- Testing will be completed on
the first floor of Ambulatory Care Center (glass
- Come to the first floor and
look for the Ambulatory Diagnostic Services sign.
- Park in the deck (building
303) connected to the Ambulatory Care Center.
- For directions to the
Akron General Medical Center main campus, call
Date Updated: 01-JAN-2005