Akron General Medical Center
Number of Students:
Director and Teaching Faculty
Lance Talmage, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
400 Wabash Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44307
- Understanding of Anesthetic techniques.
- Practical application of anesthetic techniques in the Operating Room.
- Preoperative evaluations.
- Intravenous access.
- Anesthetic induction.
- Anesthetic maintenance
- Anesthetic emergence.
- Reading as will be assigned/described during the rotation.
- Typical Daily Schedule: 7:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. in OR; 2:00-5:00 p.m. reading.
Night Call/Special Requirements: None.
Date Updated: 04-MAR-2013