Akron General Partners Physician group (PPG) is a multi-specialty multi-site physician group dedicated to providing superior clinical care in an environment that enhances physician and patient satisfaction.
PPG offers several different employment or alignment options. Led by physicians, the group provides doctors financial, operational and clinical support while allowing them to maintain practice autonomy. Through clinical integration, the physicians and Akron General Health System are partners in providing high-quality patient care throughout the continuum of healing.
Membership also provides:
- Improved leverage with third-party payers
- Stability and backing within one of the region's major health systems
- Enhanced work-life balance
- Reduced liability insurance costs
- Physician leadership development
- Retirement and improved benefits packages
- Business practice assistance
- Improved access to capital for practice expansion
- Involvement with student and resident teaching programs
Partners Physician Group is a fully owned subsidiary of Akron General Partners, a member of the Akron General Health System. PPG supports the mission of Akron General, to improve the health and lives of the people and communities we serve. If you would like to talk about potentially joining us, please contact me in confidence, and I will tell you what it is like to practice here --- the Akron General way. Email me at email@example.com or call me at 330-344-7648.
Benito "Ben" Alvarez, MD,FACOG, MBA, CPE, JD
President, Partners Physician Group
Sr. VP Physician Alignment, Akron General Health System
Practicing PPG Physician
Go back to Akron General Partners Physician Group Information