Use the buttons at the bottom of the picture to navigate through the tour. You will see "hotspots," which indicate where important landmarks are or that another tour is available of that location. The map at the right will help you to see where you are relative to other locations.
This virtual tour was designed to provide families with a glimpse into Edwin Shaw, an accredited rehabilitation services hospital, dedicated to helping patients who have experienced strokes, head traumas, spinal cord injuries, multiple traumas, amputations, orthopedic, neuromuscular and related conditions, or those in need of drug or alcohol addiction rehab.
Our hospital is tailored to meet the unique needs of all patients. Our facility features 35 private patient rooms, each with individual accessible private bathrooms and shower and wireless internet. The hospital is situated on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds available for therapeutic exercise and patient and family use.
Equipment is available for the specialized treatment of the traumatic or non-traumatic spinal cord injured patient such as lifts and mover assists. We would be honored if you chose to trust us with your care.
Visitors can use this tour to explore the facility at their leisure, stops include:
- Stroke Patient Room: : Large rooms offer generous space for patients and families to visit and the open floor space provides room for adaptive equipment, wheelchairs etc.... Each room has controlled room temperature and adjustable beds.
- Therapy Gym: Offers many types of equipment and space the gym area is specially designed for the orthopedic rehab patient needs.
- Patient Rooms Brain or Spinal Injury: Large rooms offer generous space for patients, families and staff. Each room has controlled room temperature. Canopy beds can be provided for brain injury patients as needed.
- Outpatient Entrance: Located off of Tallmadge Road adjacent to the main building.
- Dobkin Center Common Area: This inviting lounge area is avalable for our Dobkin Center Treatment programs.
- Dobkin Center Group Room: This supervised area provides an area for the Dobkin Center clients and others to participate in special programs, groups, educational presentations or family programs. .
You can also set up a personal tour by calling 330-436-0946.